Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CNBC Fast Money Recap 6-18-08 USO

Top 2008 Stock Gainers click here

Fast Money Stock Picks to Watch 6/18/08

Jeff Mackie: Opinions

HMO Stocks: Don't fight the tape...UNH
Railroad Stocks: Floods are going away soon...buy the rails because of coal shipments
USO: Buy it, set a stop at $100

Pete Najarian: Opinions

Morgan Stanley MS: Bought the Financials today....
Regional Financial RF: Options Activity says more downside
Burlington Northern BNI: Great opportunity to buy this and the rail stocks...the flooding will go away
MYGN: Keep an eye on this....they continue to buy the july calls
Coal EFT KOL: I don't think this coal story is over....I think it can go higher

Guy Adami: Opinions

Morgan Stanley MS: Look for another 10-15% upside....it bottomed. Stop $37.50
Fed Ex FDX: You could easily see this go to $87-88 in the short term
XTO Energy XTO: I still think it goes higher
Deere DE: I think this stock can go a lot higher
Agrium AG: Given fertilizer prices I think this stock can go higher

Joe Terranova: Opinions

XLF: I bought this today.....I think you can start to buy financials
Oil: Friday is options expiration...look for it to go to $140

Recap of 6/17/08 Fast Money Click Here