Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fast Money Recap 6-26-08 Carter Worth - GM, C, Coal

CNBC Fast Money Stock Picks to Watch 6/26/08

Joe Terranova: Opinions

Want to get long the dollar? Buy UUP
Nucor NUE: I think you can buy this stock here

Pete Najarian: Opinions

Markets: QID - If you think the markets are going down...you buy this stock
ANR: I added to this today on the long side....continues to work
Nike NKE: I like NKE right here on the long side
COP: This stock is cheap....its trading way cheaper then a 12 P/E
L3 communications LLL: I think you can buy this

Guy Adami: Opinions

HAL: This stock is working...it will continue to do well
General Motors GM: You didn't see capitulation yet...it will be a buy in the next 3-4 trading day...just not yet
General Motors GM: It's not going away, I can tell you that right now.....if it goes to low someone might step ( like Kirk Kikorian sp?)
Nike NKE: you might have actually seen capitulation on NKE today

Karen Finerman: Opinions

Citigroup C: I was early buying this stock I didn't have my buy list out today because of Oil prices going up...I want to wait longer
Merck MRK: Its on my radar to buy

Carter Worth, Chief Market Technician, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc
Thinks market is fragile and broken.....thinks we will test 1200 on S&P average

http://oilshalegas.com http://blackberrystocks.com/fastmoney.html