Friday, June 13, 2008

Fast Money Recap CNBC 6-13-08

Fast Money Stocks 6/13/08

Jeff Mackie: Opinions

Google GOOG: They are winning in this MSFT, YHOO battle

Pete Najarian: Opinions

FITB: This is where the action was today...heavy put buying...keep your eye on it
Apple AAPL: His health is the reason the stock is going down
Patriot Coal PCX: I love this stock but I can't buy it up here
Goldman Sachs GS: I have no idea what to expect out of earnings.....

Guy Adami: Opinions

Lehman LEH: Worst is not over....but the long trade could be for the short term
Google GOOG: Stop out at $540....I think it could run into $600's
Apple AAPL: I am a buyer of this dip
Goldman Sachs GS: Earnings: Sell the pop, or buy the dip

Karen Finerman: Opinions

Goldman Sachs GS: I have no idea what to expect out of earnings.....but i am long

Tim Seymour :Opinions

Thinks the Dollar is going higherDUG: This is how you short Oil

John Najarian: Opinions

Garmin GRMN: We like this stock because Best Buy has been selling a lot of these GPS devices.....the stock has been beaten down ..we have a long position in Garmin.

Recap of 6/12/08 Fast Money Click Here